Anyone hiring?

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
So I'm looking for a new job. Could be anything really.
My only restrictions are that I can't work past 3pm on tuesday and 5pm every other friday. I also have a bad back so high manual labor, heavy lifting jobs are kind of out of the question.

What I can do is sales, customer service. I' do welding and plasma cutting and have my own cnc plasma. I have done welder service, repair, sales. I worked in IT datacenters for 10 years doing server work for billion dollar a year corporations.

Pretty open to anything that can work with my schedule and with a 45min drive of Mundelein.

GIMPY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 21, 2009
Elgin
So I'm looking for a new job. Could be anything really.
My only restrictions are that I can't work past 3pm on tuesday and 5pm every other friday. I also have a bad back so high manual labor, heavy lifting jobs are kind of out of the question.

What I can do is sales, customer service. I' do welding and plasma cutting and have my own cnc plasma. I have done welder service, repair, sales. I worked in IT datacenters for 10 years doing server work for billion dollar a year corporations.

Pretty open to anything that can work with my schedule and with a 45min drive of Mundelein.

If you can tig weld really really good. Check out the roadster shop. There always looking for people. I'd be working there if it wasn't such a hike from my house

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Gamble
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list