Anyone here want a Model 3?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Delivery in a few weeks. This is not a reservation. It's a built car you'd be taking responsibility for. No premium. $57,500 + tax to Tesla. I've paid $3500 of that to them and that's all I want back. Depending on your taxes you'll get $7500 back from the fed at the end of the year. Car is blue with the extended battery, premium options package, enhanced auto pilot and premium wheels.

Shoot me a line if you want it. You won't find anyone else in the country giving away their reservation without a premium.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I thought these started at $35K?

One sec bro, I spilled my first bucket of popcorn while trying to sip on my mochateslafastzeroto60costeffectivefrappe Latte and need to get a new one.

All kidding aside, it sucks after all you've gone through and how much time you've vested in researching the model 3 you're getting rid of it.

I do hope, you do not take a loss on it and pass it along easily.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I am still head over heals for the car and Tesla. But with the rentals I can shell out half the cash with a different car and have less exposure financially. Plus nobody in the history of time ever got a worse or more expensive Tesla for waiting.

The other thing is this last couple months with the rentals eliminating my car expenses has opened my eyes up to how much money I'm wasting on depreciating assets. I like the idea o having other people pay for my cars and that factored into my decision as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info