đź”– Deals Anyone have the hookup at apple?

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
Yea i wouldnt buy one for myself, way too expensive. But my girlfriend wants one so i figured itd make a good xmas gift. Its a long shot but ya never know. Im sure they offer an employee discount, maybe...

Apple employees get one discount per year for themselves at like 10% and one for a family member at like 5%. Good luck finding someone who would give that up.

Your best bet would be to look for someone selling an apple gift card. Can save some bucks there.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
that statement is incorrect. my company just ordered 500 ipads and apple discounted them quite a bit.

i know when we did the prelims we ordered 10 and the schaumburg apple store knocked 55 off the price and gave us a 50 dollar gift card for each ipad.

I'm going to guess this guy does not need 500 of them.

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
It is true. No retail discounts are given. Whole sale or bulk sales do not count. What you are saying in this discussion holds no water whatsoever with anyone here.

No retail discounts are given.? Ummm yeah, ok. Maybe not for one unit, but they are definitely given. We bought the test units right out the Schaumburg apple store. That's not retail?

What I'm saying is based on my fact on an open public forum. Don't like it, don't read it.

If I was more computer savvy I would post the receipt from our purchase but at this point its moot anyways.

Op. good luck with your purchase.

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
No retail discounts are given.? Ummm yeah, ok. Maybe not for one unit, but they are definitely given. We bought the test units right out the Schaumburg apple store. That's not retail?

What I'm saying is based on my fact on an open public forum. Don't like it, don't read it.

If I was more computer savvy I would post the receipt from our purchase but at this point its moot anyways.

Op. good luck with your purchase.

I thought iPads read your mind and did everything for you? They are God's gift to the tech world aren't they?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info