Anyone have openings within 30miles of Midway?

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Reaction score
Long story short, left my long term employment after getting run over, constantly getting the shaft on pay and coming to wits end with management that would viciously shit-talk you within earshot of your coworkers, for a promised union gig. As you can assume, the individual promising the job flaked and I'm making no headway in this market.

SO, does anyone have or know of anything currently available for someone who:

-Has considerable professional driving experience and possesses a C endorsed license.
-Extensive customer service experience.
-Retail Management experience.
-Cash Logistics and Security experience.
-Appreciable mechanical and technical experience, training and ability in automotive and other fields.
-Forklift experience, walk-behind and powered jacks.
-Property Management experience.
-Tradeswork/Construction.

And more.

I've been told by many to be one of the kings of the "Jacks of all Trades" and I believe that assessment to be accurate. In most, if not all cases- I'm a damn quick learner and can typically acclimate to most any job with a respectable degree of efficiency faster than many of my peers.

I'm not picky, I have a can-do outlook along with good work ethic and I'm an easy guy to get along with. So if you're looking, or know of anyone looking, please let me know.

Last edited:

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Take the operations class at jjc, Exxon Mobil Joliet is going to need more people toward the end of this year, the class cost 2 grand starting pay at Mobil in operations is $29 an hour top out at 40 work swing shift get 180 days a year off and enjoy

TwistedSoundCo

Reaction score
Try applying to sterling engineering. Its a temp agency but i went through them to get my current job and it has worked out great for me.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Not anything close but bensenville is hiring conductors check it out at Canadian Pacific

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Take the operations class at jjc, Exxon Mobil Joliet is going to need more people toward the end of this year, the class cost 2 grand starting pay at Mobil in operations is $29 an hour top out at 40 work swing shift get 180 days a year off and enjoy

Any more info on what the exact name of the class is? Trying to look it up. JJC is a hike from me but trying to see if a closer community college has it.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Interesting. This is what you were telling me about the other week?
yeah, not positive thats the class though my wife took it and i want to say it was like 4-5 months long and that was it

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Reaction score
BUMP

Giving the hunt another week before admitting defeat and going back to the Contractor for now. Savings are running pretty short. :rofl:

GG Allin

Reaction score
R&M Trucking, Franklin Park. We're hiring, we're always hiring. We're slammed right now.

GG Allin

Reaction score
260,000 square feet of warehouse. I'm sure they can find something for you to do.

Dan00Hawk

Reaction score
CarMax - Careers

We are looking for sales consultants. It's modeled more after retail sales, and not your typical "used car salesman". We have locations in Tinley Park, Oak Lawn, Hillside, and Naperville that are close to you. Part time and full time. Put me (Dan Hoekstra-Buyer at Naperville) down as a reference to help get you past the initial selection process. Unless you're a convicted felon and drug user. :p Fill out an online application. Any questions, let me know!

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
CarMax - Careers

We are looking for sales consultants. It's modeled more after retail sales, and not your typical "used car salesman". We have locations in Tinley Park, Oak Lawn, Hillside, and Naperville that are close to you. Part time and full time. Put me (Dan Hoekstra-Buyer at Naperville) down as a reference to help get you past the initial selection process. Unless you're a convicted felon and drug user. :p Fill out an online application. Any questions, let me know!
[MENTION=4873]GLADIATOR[/MENTION]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom