3800 Anyone have Intense rockers?

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
I have the gen3's and it helped the car pull really good in the upper rpm's where normally the car would fall flat on its face...

I would suggest getting higher pound valvesprings (Like the LS6 valvesprings), retainers and OR pushrods if you do go the higher ratio rocker route. It will give you the peace of mind knowing your upgraded valvetrain components can take the higher lift the rockers will give you, and that you wont be a recipient of valve float.

I'll probably keep the rockers for another couple of years, then when the car is paid off I think I'm gonna go the cam route. I'm thinking of getting the ZZP VS cam...

Good luck with whatever you choose to do however!

Take care,

Joel

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by beyerch@Aug 24 2004, 11:15 AM
i have a set of gen 1's that i can sell if you need them. I think I had them in for about 18,000 miles or so. I went with a cam and new heads so out came the rockers.
You had to go and ruin my day...I talked myself out of the rocker route a few weeks ago. I could have saved myself thousands by getting just rockers. Doh! now my L32 heads are getting the royal treatment, I'm going with a big cam, custom headers, programming, and trans. See what you did to me Charles! Stupid elevens are taunting me, so screw 12's this year...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info