3800 Anyone have a pulley puller?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Oct 3 2005, 10:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-rob
@Oct 3 2005, 08:42 PM
I had one......I lent it out. It was busted then thats the last I heard of it. :angry:
[snapback]99671[/snapback]​
which is why I dont give out my sht. glad to help though.
[snapback]99686[/snapback]​
[/b]
why does everyone break those, raven lent his out to a guy with a riv and he destroid the puller and the stock pully. the pulley was so badly fucked it was almost bent in to a taco and the outside ridge is gone! but at least he's getting money back for it, but why is it that hard, i paid 50 bucks at area one motorsports to install my dub system. and my stock pulley was fine was suprised they even had the correct one, i guess he did like 2 other ones, and just bought it the first time, so u cna call them, there in melrose park area, off of manhaim/la grange rd, norht of 290, good guys and had cool shit in stock to check out while u wait, i think it took 25 or 30 minutes out the door

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Nov 7, 2007
Joliet
Originally posted by sinr247+Oct 3 2005, 09:58 PM-->
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Oct 3 2005, 10:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rob
@Oct 3 2005, 08:42 PM
I had one......I lent it out. It was busted then thats the last I heard of it. :angry:
[snapback]99671[/snapback]​

which is why I dont give out my sht. glad to help though.
[snapback]99686[/snapback]​
why does everyone break those, raven lent his out to a guy with a riv and he destroid the puller and the stock pully. the pulley was so badly fucked it was almost bent in to a taco and the outside ridge is gone! but at least he's getting money back for it, but why is it that hard, i paid 50 bucks at area one motorsports to install my dub system. and my stock pulley was fine was suprised they even had the correct one, i guess he did like 2 other ones, and just bought it the first time, so u cna call them, there in melrose park area, off of manhaim/la grange rd, norht of 290, good guys and had cool shit in stock to check out while u wait, i think it took 25 or 30 minutes out the door
[snapback]99690[/snapback]​
[/b]
On the other hand he is realy stupid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info