• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Anyone have a pulley puller?

GTP4ME

Reaction score
I need to get my modular hub off and the stock pulley put on. Could someone PLEASE help me out? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jamie

GTP4ME

Reaction score
THANKS RON FOR SWAPPING OUT THE PULLEYS!!!!!! :D

D

Dom87SS

i am also looking for a puller locally. if you have one, know someone that has one, or where i can get a hold of someone locally (near gurnee) let me know. i need it by this weekend, or early next week. TIA

rob

Reaction score
I had one......I lent it out. It was busted then thats the last I heard of it. :angry:

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by rob@Oct 3 2005, 08:42 PM
I had one......I lent it out. It was busted then thats the last I heard of it. :angry:
[snapback]99671[/snapback]​
which is why I dont give out my sht. glad to help though.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Oct 3 2005, 10:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-rob
@Oct 3 2005, 08:42 PM
[snapback]99686[/snapback]​
[/b]
why does everyone break those, raven lent his out to a guy with a riv and he destroid the puller and the stock pully. the pulley was so badly fucked it was almost bent in to a taco and the outside ridge is gone! but at least he's getting money back for it, but why is it that hard, i paid 50 bucks at area one motorsports to install my dub system. and my stock pulley was fine was suprised they even had the correct one, i guess he did like 2 other ones, and just bought it the first time, so u cna call them, there in melrose park area, off of manhaim/la grange rd, norht of 290, good guys and had cool shit in stock to check out while u wait, i think it took 25 or 30 minutes out the door

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Reaction score
Originally posted by sinr247+Oct 3 2005, 09:58 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2005, 10:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rob
@Oct 3 2005, 08:42 PM

[snapback]99686[/snapback]​
why does everyone break those, raven lent his out to a guy with a riv and he destroid the puller and the stock pully. the pulley was so badly fucked it was almost bent in to a taco and the outside ridge is gone! but at least he's getting money back for it, but why is it that hard, i paid 50 bucks at area one motorsports to install my dub system. and my stock pulley was fine was suprised they even had the correct one, i guess he did like 2 other ones, and just bought it the first time, so u cna call them, there in melrose park area, off of manhaim/la grange rd, norht of 290, good guys and had cool shit in stock to check out while u wait, i think it took 25 or 30 minutes out the door
[snapback]99690[/snapback]​
[/b]
On the other hand he is realy stupid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom