Anyone have a good online distributor of OEM GM Parts?

Outlaw

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has a source they use for OEM GM parts, much like Tousley Ford (AutoNation Ford) has as far as good prices on OE parts.

I need a Fuel Pump for my 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3 NON Flex Fuel.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
I think gmpartsdirect.com is going to be hard to beat. They sell at about dealer cost or about 5% over. They get you a little heavy on the shipping though.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
alot of times if you have a part number you can buy it off amazon and the shipping is cheaper, but there are not pictures sometimes so its just going off the part number

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
alot of times if you have a part number you can buy it off amazon and the shipping is cheaper, but there are not pictures sometimes so its just going off the part number
this or rockauto. GMPartsDirect usually prices there stuff cheap but rapes you on the shipping.

b4black

Reaction score
For a part like that, you can get the same GM part through AC Delco. Look up the AC number on Rock Auto, then compare to amazon and ebay.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Reaction score
Scoggin Dickey is another one. I do find Rock Auto to be a good source when they have specials or discontinued parts.

Rebel

Reaction score
I think gmpartsdirect.com is going to be hard to beat. They sell at about dealer cost or about 5% over. They get you a little heavy on the shipping though.
I've had the local dealer price match gm parts direct. Free shipping, just have to pay tax obviously.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Why the hell is it so hard to find a passenger side fender for a 89 firebird? Even gm parts direct only has drivers side.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Found it at Rock auto for $186.78 shipped. Order has been made. Thanks anyway. Hey don't tcg members get a discount from rock auto?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom