• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

anyone ever change....

gtp02

gtp
Reaction score
a washer pump? got one from auto zone this morning and want to replace it tonight if possible. is it easy to do?

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
easy as hell, remove rf wheel splash shield, unplug old motor, pry upward to remove from gromet, spit on the inlet nipple and slap the new one in to stop the fluid from leaking alll the way out, now that ithe old one's free to twist it's a little easier to get the hose off the outlet nipple, install plug and hose to new pump.

do it fast enough and ya wont loose very much fluid

test before reinstalling splash shield to check for operation/leaks

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
easy as hell, remove rf wheel splash shield, unplug old motor, pry upward to remove from gromet, spit on the inlet nipple and slap the new one in to stop the fluid from leaking alll the way out, now that ithe old one's free to twist it's a little easier to get the hose off the outlet nipple, install plug and hose to new pump.

do it fast enough and ya wont loose very much fluid

test before reinstalling splash shield to check for operation/leaks
JAMES has spoken :bigthumb:

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I <3 my 97 bottle. :hs: Its right on top. :rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom