Anyone else having problems with their keyboard while using the site on mobile?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
like when i go into a thread, it opens it in a new tab, then i have 20 tabs open.

or how i had to redo my hoe screen quick access button. and when i do use it, i then have to delete the / at the end before it will load the page.

or when i upload an image, there used to be and X in the corner i could hit to close that page, now i have to open up the tabs, close the tab i am on then go back to the tab with the thread i was in posting in to post my picture.

stupid shit like that that only happened after the last android update.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
One issue I have is with the search function. I tap on the magnifying glass icon, it comes up but then I have to tap a bunch of times in the text box before it lets me type in there.

Other issue is if I want to space out a response into separate paragraphs I have to hit enter 3 times. And once I start typing in this paragraph if I hit backspace to clear a word it deletes the space between the words as well and I start typing two words together.

This is on Safari...

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
One issue I have is with the search function. I tap on the magnifying glass icon, it comes up but then I have to tap a bunch of times in the text box before it lets me type in there.

Other issue is if I want to space out a response into separate paragraphs I have to hit enter 3 times. And once I start typing in this paragraph if I hit backspace to clear a word it deletes the space between the words as well and I start typing two words together.

First part, I think has been an iOS issue for awhile. Just use the search box found on the homepage, top left area. Works better anyway.

Second part...doesnt sound like the site itself?

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
First part, I think has been an iOS issue for awhile. Just use the search box found on the homepage, top left area. Works better anyway.

Second part...doesnt sound like the site itself?
First part doesn’t bother me much as I don’t use the search too often.

Second one seems to only be an issue on here. Just checked another forum, though they are still on v-bulletin, and did not have the issue there. No issues with apps or Emails.

Thread Info