Anyone do fender rolling

Fast335i

Reaction score
looking to roll my two rear fenders...I really only need one just pulled a tiny bit ....

Price?

2007 BMW 335i

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
[MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION]?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I wanna say I remember hearing Sound Performance had a roller or was rolling fenders.

Canted347

Reaction score
There is a guy on CL that rents one out for 30? I think? Use a heat gun (not too hot) to let the paint stretch and roll away. I did mine with an easton aluminum bat and a floor jack to raise the axle up and down to use leverage on the tire.

01bluesnake

Cobra Brigade Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I have a fender rolller at the shop and can do them. I'm out roughly two weeks though as im swamped in projects right now. D Mark Perfomance, 847-621-2265

Outlaw

Reaction score
[MENTION=11647]Fast335i[/MENTION] I'm going to make a thread seeing how many members are interested in having fender rolling services done. If I can get enough people to make it worthwhile to buy the machine, I'll buy one. Just going off of our labor hours and how long it's taken me in the past, it will be $125-$175/ person for the rear fenders depending on how much is involved.

HILROD

Reaction score
I've got a roller, but honestly it works barely if at all on most cars. I usually use it after the lips have been rolled already.

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
I've got a roller, but honestly it works barely if at all on most cars. I usually use it after the lips have been rolled already.
Do you have the Eastwood one? I used it on my 99 z28 and it worked good.

HILROD

Reaction score
I don't remember who I bought it from. It works O.K. on some cars that have perfect circle wheel openings. Also depends on the distance from axle center to the lip. I'm just always worried about cracking paint, that doesn't bother some people.

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Reaction score
[MENTION=11647]Fast335i[/MENTION] I'm going to make a thread seeing how many members are interested in having fender rolling services done. If I can get enough people to make it worthwhile to buy the machine, I'll buy one. Just going off of our labor hours and how long it's taken me in the past, it will be $125-$175/ person for the rear fenders depending on how much is involved.
I would be interested with both of my cars. Just as long as the paint doesnt get messed up.

Fast335i

Reaction score
Definitely....just gotta have the roller and a heat gun as far as I know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom