Anyone do Asphalt Driveways?

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I have used Done-Rite in Bartlett for mine.

Depending on how bad it is, they may be able to use this "Infra-red" process and fix the bad spots to re-level everything.

I had them do that where the asphalt meets the concrete slab of the garage where it had sunk and then a couple of other bad sections further down the driveway.

https://doneritesealcoating.com/asphalt-repair/

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
FIL is looking for someone to do his driveway. Anyone do it here or know of anyone that does? He's looking to rip out and replace his current "driveway" (it's in bad shape)

Thanks!

I'm in the same situation. I need to have mine completely removed and redone. The builder of the house thought it'd be a good idea to have a 10" Austrian Pine planted 3-4' from the edge of the asphalt driveway. You know, cause the roots are going to grow and expand out at least 5-6' in each direction. Driveway is all sorts of dorked up now.

Last three places I called to at least give me an estimate never even bothered to show up.

I looked at the place suggested (Done-Rite) and according to their website they only do residential repair, not replace. Guess a call is needed to confirm that. Online estimate form only gives choices for Commercial or Municipal, not Residential, either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• wombat
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list