3800 Anyone bored tonight ? (mon 9/26)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Time to send the 04 packing and I got a lot of crap to swap out. If anyone is bored and feel likes stopping by to turn a wrench or just hang - out, feel free to swing by. The "fun" will probably start around 9:30 - 10PM.

If anyone plans on showing up, post in here so I know to expect anyone. Also if some people plan on showing up, we'll order up a pizza or two and get some drinks ,etc.

There's lots to do as everything from the interior (its missing from the last track outing) to the engine upgrades needs to be pulled and returned to stock form. Should be a blast.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
chipmun, just the snout. I do the DHP pcm's so I don't have one for sale, per se.

graffix, yes it would bolt onto a 97 :0

coolgtx, swing by around 10 or so if you're bored . :)

mike k, yes i still have the manifolds, you'll have to help me find them thoug h:)

jk99gtp, car was due back last week, but I was sick and was missing a supercharger so i couldn't get it turned in. I can't reallly wait any longer to get it all done. Sowwwyyyyyyyyyy! :)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
chipmonk,

I'm working on *MY* car tonight because I have a ton of crap to do and it needs to get turned in asap. This is not going to be a mod night for everyone else. :( I'll do a case learn but that is about it, max.

If you want to get together a seperate night to do a pcm, we can surely do that, but tonight will not be a good night for that. After flashing a car, I prefer to go out and scan it and what not and that is going to take more time than I will have this evening.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
hey charles if ur still working on the car during the rest of the weak,id be glad to help and id like to talk to you in person, ive sent you multi dhp tickets at the help desk and no response , im the guy who won the pcm from fish, did u happen to send that out yet, if not if u had time this weak, im available, late , id id be glad to help with the demoding

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by sinr247@Sep 27 2005, 01:14 AM
hey charles if ur still working on the car during the rest of the weak,id be glad to help and id like to talk to you in person, ive sent you multi dhp tickets at the help desk and no response , im the guy who won the pcm from  fish, did u happen to send that out yet, if not if u had time this weak, im available, late , id id be glad to help with the demoding
[snapback]99028[/snapback]​

I have no tickets assigned to me for pcm's. I do the powrtuenr support. Dave and rivman handle the pcm's. I can check with them to see what the hold up is.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Charles,

I would like to know when you could have a PCM night. I want to get my PCM flashed in my new 03 gtp and want to know when this would be possible?? Can you get back to me I have the money right now but the mod bug bit me and I'm severely infected :lolsign: but I know I definitely want a PCM I had mine in my 00 GTP but that obviously won't coincede.

Leo

(708) 277-7429 cell

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Sep 27 2005, 04:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP
@Sep 27 2005, 02:31 PM
I wanted to come and help, but I have no license right now, so its kinda tough to get around.
[snapback]99053[/snapback]​

Whats up with that??
[snapback]99054[/snapback]​
[/b]
cant arrest what they cant catch, drive the r6

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by beyerch+Sep 27 2005, 02:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sinr247
@Sep 27 2005, 01:14 AM
hey charles if ur still working on the car during the rest of the weak,id be glad to help and id like to talk to you in person, ive sent you multi dhp tickets at the help desk and no response , im the guy who won the pcm from  fish, did u happen to send that out yet, if not if u had time this weak, im available, late , id id be glad to help with the demoding
[snapback]99028[/snapback]​

I have no tickets assigned to me for pcm's. I do the powrtuenr support. Dave and rivman handle the pcm's. I can check with them to see what the hold up is.
[snapback]99049[/snapback]​
[/b]
yeah if you could ivesent about 4 or 5 tickets over the last 2 months about this pcm, and neither one of them have sent one reply e-mail to me or called me, i(ve given my number mulitipletimes in each ticket)
i thought u were the only one doing them , i was excusesing the fact that oen man trying to get everyones pcm is going to keep you busy, but what would keep the other guys for 2 months to even respond, and at that only responding to fish once in a great while, ive heard it was going to be sent out soon at the beganing of last week, ive heard great things about ur pcms and ur tuning abilites, but i really need an answer,
any help would be great

and did u finsh taking off the turbo kit?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info