3800 Anyone bored tonight ? (mon 9/26)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by sinr247+Sep 27 2005, 04:59 PM-->
Originally posted by beyerch@Sep 27 2005, 02:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sinr247
@Sep 27 2005, 01:14 AM
hey charles if ur still working on the car during the rest of the weak,id be glad to help and id like to talk to you in person, ive sent you multi dhp tickets at the help desk and no response , im the guy who won the pcm from  fish, did u happen to send that out yet, if not if u had time this weak, im available, late , id id be glad to help with the demoding
[snapback]99028[/snapback]​

I have no tickets assigned to me for pcm's. I do the powrtuenr support. Dave and rivman handle the pcm's. I can check with them to see what the hold up is.
[snapback]99049[/snapback]​
yeah if you could ivesent about 4 or 5 tickets over the last 2 months about this pcm, and neither one of them have sent one reply e-mail to me or called me, i(ve given my number mulitipletimes in each ticket)
i thought u were the only one doing them , i was excusesing the fact that oen man trying to get everyones pcm is going to keep you busy, but what would keep the other guys for 2 months to even respond, and at that only responding to fish once in a great while, ive heard it was going to be sent out soon at the beganing of last week, ive heard great things about ur pcms and ur tuning abilites, but i really need an answer,
any help would be great

and did u finsh taking off the turbo kit?
[snapback]99066[/snapback]​
[/b]

Can you list the ticket #'s for me please. I'll find where they are for you. You should have received an email auto-notificaiton with ticket number. Did you receive those ? Even with 3 people doing this, we deal with a pretty crazy amount of tickets, orders, and what not. Its pretty hectic for a PART TIME thing. We all have day jobs. Last month we had over 1200 tickets to deal with (that includes orders, support, and general questions)... We've been averaging about 1100 a month since implementing the helpdesk.

As far as the turbno, no i'm not done. No one showed and I wasn't able to push the car uphill by myself (had to turn it around to jack it up) so I called it a night after i got all of the interior reinstalled and pulled out some more parts in the engine bay. Going out i na little bit to work on it some more. will probably finish it tomorrow.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Sep 28 2005, 12:07 AM
Charles, if you want me to swing by before I goto work tomorrow night, let me know. Id have to leave around 10:20 to be at work.
[snapback]99094[/snapback]​

no charles i never recived a e-mail and i dont rember any number maybe i was supposed write one done but i dont rember one, and if u cant find mine what about fish's tickets

hey fish do u have your numbers

and its raining does that mean ur not working on your car, and why do u have ot push it, did u break it ... i thought u were just demodding it

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Blownbyyou+Sep 28 2005, 09:22 PM-->
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Sep 28 2005, 08:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Blownbyyou
@Sep 28 2005, 06:03 PM
I still have the vid.
[snapback]99154[/snapback]​

scott?? I am still waiting <_<
[snapback]99159[/snapback]​

My name isn't scott, but I could sent it too you if you would like!
[snapback]99166[/snapback]​
[/b]
ok, there was a guy named scott there that night, and told me twice he'd send me a vid of charles car running, which i've never got. If you would send it to
[email protected]

id really appreciate it.

thanks

J/O

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by sinr247+Sep 28 2005, 05:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Sep 28 2005, 12:07 AM
Charles, if you want me to swing by before I goto work tomorrow night, let me know. Id have to leave around 10:20 to be at work.

no charles i never recived a e-mail and i dont rember any number maybe i was supposed write one done but i dont rember one, and if u cant find mine what about fish's tickets

and its raining does that mean ur not working on your car, and why do u have ot push it, did u break it ... i thought u were just demodding it
[snapback]99149[/snapback]​
[/b]

whats your name or the email addy you submitted the tickets with so i can search for it.

i had to push the car because there's no supercharger on it, long story. Still working on it cause i only have like an hour or two a night and there a lot of shit to do to it. Got the stock exhaust back on last night... The never-ending project, lol.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by beyerch+Sep 29 2005, 12:22 PM-->
Originally posted by sinr247@Sep 28 2005, 05:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Sep 28 2005, 12:07 AM

[snapback]99149[/snapback]​

whats your name or the email addy you submitted the tickets with so i can search for it.

i had to push the car because there's no supercharger on it, long story. Still working on it cause i only have like an hour or two a night and there a lot of shit to do to it. Got the stock exhaust back on last night... The never-ending project, lol.
[snapback]99235[/snapback]​
[/b]

He shouldnt be sending anymore tickets in. ;)

BTW, Ill have a core to drop off to you in a few days. Maybe I can lend a hand or two then if your not done.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008

Are you going to work on it tonight?

And I will send you the video's tonight or tommorow if you would like cool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info