3800 Anybody watch the series LOST?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

It's one of the only things on TV that I watch. I have to Tivo everything, since my wife's not into the documentaries, racing, or cartoons I like to watch. Just about the only two shows we both like are Lost, and Venture Brothers (too bad Venture Bros are all repeats right now).

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Feb 11 2005, 08:59 AM
I thought somebody stole the baby on the island.. I am confused
[snapback]71066[/snapback]​
Maybe it was replaced with a pineapple?

Well, nothing on the show surprises me, IMHO it's all a "fantasy" anyway, because everyone actually perished in the crash...and these last few survivors are stuck in purgatory. :D hehe...have a nice day!

TinyTam95

Regular
Nov 16, 2008
I watch the show as well, and I have seen all 15 of them. It is a pretty good show to watch (when they aren't re-runs). I know that on every show they show one persons life and play it back before the crash, so we are getting know everyone better.
It looks like a good one next week, well they are all good. I just want to see what comes of all this. I guess one week at a time - we will find out more and more. I just can't believe that she hasn't had that baby yet with all the stress that she has been put though........crazy!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info