• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Anybody watch the series LOST?

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
its a great show....

It showed episode 15 tonight....

Every Wednesday at 7Pm, you have to watch the first 14 to understand it.... its in chrono-order..

I download all of them off Bit Torrent. If anyone wants me to host all the vids, let me know and that can be arranged :D

suprchargdgtpgal

Reaction score
I watch it!!!! I love it along with the Bachlorett, the Simple Life, and the OC. Good stuff!

evastos

Reaction score
syP I would love it if you could host the shows. I've been meaning to watch the show, but havent had the time. It'll save me an arm and a leg from renting the season when it comes out. :D

Rocky

Reaction score
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Feb 10 2005, 09:03 AM
Yea well what happened with the baby did she get it back or what?
[snapback]70921[/snapback]​
They never took the baby, she is still pregnant.

This is one of the best shows on tv right now.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

It's one of the only things on TV that I watch. I have to Tivo everything, since my wife's not into the documentaries, racing, or cartoons I like to watch. Just about the only two shows we both like are Lost, and Venture Brothers (too bad Venture Bros are all repeats right now).

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Feb 11 2005, 08:59 AM
I thought somebody stole the baby on the island.. I am confused
[snapback]71066[/snapback]​
Maybe it was replaced with a pineapple?

Well, nothing on the show surprises me, IMHO it's all a "fantasy" anyway, because everyone actually perished in the crash...and these last few survivors are stuck in purgatory. :D hehe...have a nice day!

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Oh thats whats going on Ron I just started watching last week and well I have to say its very interesting.... this is on what night and time again>?

Rocky

Reaction score
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Feb 11 2005, 08:59 AM
I thought somebody stole the baby on the island.. I am confused
[snapback]71066[/snapback]​
The baby was never stolen. The mom who is pregnant was kidnapped. The mom escaped. She is still pregnant.

TinyTam95

Reaction score
I watch the show as well, and I have seen all 15 of them. It is a pretty good show to watch (when they aren't re-runs). I know that on every show they show one persons life and play it back before the crash, so we are getting know everyone better.
It looks like a good one next week, well they are all good. I just want to see what comes of all this. I guess one week at a time - we will find out more and more. I just can't believe that she hasn't had that baby yet with all the stress that she has been put though........crazy!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom