• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Anybody local with a pulley puller?

StrongGP

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going to swap out my SC pulley soon and was wondering if anyone local could lend me their puller?

I'm in the western Chicago suburbs, Elmhurst to be exact. Thanks in advance. :D

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going to swap out my SC pulley soon and was wondering if anyone local could lend me their puller?

I'm in the western Chicago suburbs, Elmhurst to be exact. Thanks in advance. :D [/b]

i dont have one yet (gonna machine my own...soon) but i know there are some that have them...or just wait for the most excellent adventures of the Wbody store mod/drag days

boyd4427

Reaction score
I'm in Hillside so I'm pretty close to you but I don't know if I have all the bolts and pieces. I'll check and try to post later today if I find it.

1BADGTP

Reaction score
I have one I am down In Orland Park Area But I need It on friday so maybe after that?

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
im in ottawa...40 miles from elmhurst...i have one i just got...i could give ya a hand if you want

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom