3800 anybody ever wear...

Originally posted by 12secGTP+Nov 12 2003, 08:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (12secGTP @ Nov 12 2003, 08:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP@Nov 12 2003, 03:53 PM
and you wonder why people give you money on street corners LMAO

j/k, i have done it too
LMAO!!! I had forgotten about that!! :eek: [/b][/quote]
LOL, sorry chrys!

RynosGP

Nov 10, 2008
I didn't wear two different shoes to work but once I thought I left my work shoes in my car and I drove all the way to work with sandals only to realize I left my shoes at home. I was as work all day in Flip flops. It was great. I felt like Peter from Office Space. And the best part was no one notices and I went to two meetings. :ph34r:

Ryan

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by RynosGP@Nov 14 2003, 10:37 AM
I didn't wear two different shoes to work but once I thought I left my work shoes in my car and I drove all the way to work with sandals only to realize I left my shoes at home. I was as work all day in Flip flops. It was great. I felt like Peter from Office Space. And the best part was no one notices and I went to two meetings. :ph34r:

Ryan
:lol: I would like to see that, that would be funny...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info