Any termi guys in here running the FTBR IRS stuff?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I dropped my car off at D Mark performance to get the IRS fitted into my 93 Cobra and am going to have him install the FTBR bushing kit while he has it apart, but am curious if it's worth it just to go all the way with it now to a better kit?

As it sits, I'm going to have him do the FT5000 bushing kit to the car, just seeing if I should have him do the delrin rear diff mount and the milled diff cover while it's apart, or if those can wait till a later date?

I'm assuming its going to be a "do it while its there" thing, just seeing if anyone had any input on the entire setup?

1999-2004 Cobra Suspension Parts and Tools

PJx5x

Reaction score
I would ask Drew. He's very honest and has lots of experience with the ftbr stuff.

I ran their tie rods and was impressed with the quality. Never got around to the bushings before selling it

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
I did all of it except the diff mount, i dont recall if there was even a need for it with the newer style cover

If you dont have a fuel system that would be something youd wanna do now, since the lines have to be routed around the IRS

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I did all of it except the diff mount, i dont recall if there was even a need for it with the newer style cover

If you dont have a fuel system that would be something youd wanna do now, since the lines have to be routed around the IRS
Drew has all the parts already. :bowrofl:

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I would ask Drew. He's very honest and has lots of experience with the ftbr stuff.

I ran their tie rods and was impressed with the quality. Never got around to the bushings before selling it
He's going to get pricing from Bruce at FTBR, so I'm guessing if it's not anything crazy I'll just go with it.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
Full tilt kit is well worth it. What is wheel hop? Don't have it any more.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just waiting to hear back from Drew at D Mark about the price difference, definitely sounds like I'll be getting the new delrin diff mount and new milled diff cover as well.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Yeah... Just having him toss it all in while he has the tank down for the IRS.
niiiiiiiiiiice, whatd you go with? I went with the Fore Dual 365s? -8/-8 with 80s and he said i had pleeeeeeeenty of fuel left at 600hp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom