Any TCG'ers need any basic boating stuff? Life jackets, ak1 life jackets, throwables, ropes, bumpers, anchors, etc.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
1623411425661.png

Her'es some of it

I dont even know why I had that anchor pictured, fuckin' thing coulda held the titanic

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
i think current guidelines say once their getting their drivers license they can face forward so youve got some time
They need to be in a booster seat till they weigh 80lbs if I remember right, at some point you just say fuck it, my daughter is 8 and not 80lbs do whatever you want kid your practically an adult lol

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
They need to be in a booster seat till they weigh 80lbs if I remember right, at some point you just say fuck it, my daughter is 8 and not 80lbs do whatever you want kid your practically an adult lol

it's all pretty overkill.

All children whose weight or height exceeds the forward-facing limit for their car safety seat should use a belt-positioning booster seat until the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they have reached 4 feet 9 inches in height and are 8 to 12 years of age. All children younger than 13 years should ride in the back seat.

I think i was 4 ft 9 when i was 10 :rofl:

Reactions: 1quick

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
it's all pretty overkill.

All children whose weight or height exceeds the forward-facing limit for their car safety seat should use a belt-positioning booster seat until the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they have reached 4 feet 9 inches in height and are 8 to 12 years of age. All children younger than 13 years should ride in the back seat.

I think i was 4 ft 9 when i was 10 :rofl:
so the guidelines match up pretty well.

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info