🏡 Better Homes Any tcg plumbers in here? I've got a shitty situation.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
This is fucking ridiculous. I snaked it and it felt like I got through. Put it back together and worked great once. And then it's plugged again. So back in the fucking hole I got I guess. Fuck my life.
Check that other pipe. Maybe it’s an air gap type issue or something.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
That's what I'm startin to wonder but it's hard to think that where everything else is working good. I've flat housed the 6 beers I've had here though and idk if I can keep pushin myself through without getting more. You think the gas station will give a shit if I walk in covered in shit wearing a trash bag?

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
That's what I'm startin to wonder but it's hard to think that where everything else is working good. I've flat housed the 6 beers I've had here though and idk if I can keep pushin myself through without getting more. You think the gas station will give a shit if I walk in covered in shit wearing a trash bag?
Just don’t give them money with poo on it

• Haha
Reactions: cdh027

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I finally won. Saw the neighbor outside and told him I'd give him money to grab beer while he was in town. Fortunately he had a jet nozzle and we tracked it down to between the house and septic tank and it was backing up everything else.

This was one hell of a battle where alot about my house was learned. Top ten of my adulthood victories were won today by just not giving up.

And if anybodys kid dumps rocks in their shitter, they can learn how to fix it on tcg :bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info