• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Any street tuners South East side of Chicago?

Unitsn4

Regular
Mar 30, 2015
Thanks....the codes I have are P0717 and P0700. I'm told that the TCM isn't communicating correctly with the stock 11 Corvette ECM. I haven't been able to get a straight answer otherwise over at Ls1 tech.

Per RPM's warning...they suggested I don't drive the car at all with the codes. It seems to shift fine...just not when it's supposed to. I'm guessing that's due to it not having the correct tire size and rear end ratio programmed in. I don't want to do any damage to the recently built trans.

The P0717 is the VSS signal. The P0700 is automatic when there is a code pending.

Speed Inc is 6 weeks out for a dyno tune.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I sent you a pm. With the newest version of hptuners 2.24 you should be able to disable it under Trans diagnostics as p0717 is not a normal DTC and won't exist in the regular DTC list like all the other codes. If your interested in my help let me know but I figure i'd arm you with some information if whoever helps you is having issues finding it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info