Any potheads here???

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I dont smoke but always asked for feedback and everything I grew was pretty well liked, but nobody was picky and theyre old school so strain isnt really a big thing to them, as long as it isnt Chi-town brown theyre happy..

The favorite hands down was TH Seeds Darkstar though, followed closely by Paradise Seeds Nebula......

Tried the following:
Barneys Farm Cookies Kush Feminized (do not recommend, always had hermie issues, wasnt a stable strain)
TH Seeds Darkstar Feminized (great strain, not a huge amount of weight but great quality, downside is longer flowering time)
HSO Blue Dream Feminized (good well known strain, okay weight, good quality)
Heavyweight Fast and Vast autoflowering (great for someone just starting and not wanting to worry about light cycles being perfect, name is accurate, fast and vast grow, quality was middle of the pack)
Paradise Seeds Delahaze Feminized (Good strain, stable, weight was low but quality was really good)
Paradise Seeds Nebula Feminized (really good strain, good weight, great quality. Was really well liked)
Paradise Seeds White Widow Feminized (classic strain, good grower, good flowering time)
HSO Green Crack Feminized (Wasnt thrilled with the plant structure, didnt take well to manifolding and training, quality was there but weight was way off due to training issues)
HSO Blueberry Muffin Feminized (Good grower, decent weight, quality was very good)
Geist Grow GG#4 + Private Reserve Feminized (great grow, trained well, good quality, decent weight, good finishing times)
Sin City Rainbow and Night Feminized (Weight was so-so, good quality though, middle of the pack for the strains)

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Do any of you use Leafly to look up strains and see what theyre all about? I've been curious how accurate they are with their info.......

Like here is Bio Jesus that 1quick 1quick just mentioned:

Reactions: rocco

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Do any of you use Leafly to look up strains and see what theyre all about? I've been curious how accurate they are with their info.......

I usually read the reviews from the dispensary websight before I buy stuff

Reactions: FESTER665

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Yeet

804D159D-CCDE-4E90-9CA0-FF42457A8BB9.jpeg

38CAECFC-8B67-47D9-8A6A-4B163CDF0365.jpeg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I’ve never had a really great experience smoking. I got a pen and tried vaping to deal with anxiety issues but I’ve yet to find a good strain and have it help/ enjoy it. I wish I could find something that worked because I’ve always liked the idea of it working.

I do have quality CBD I use that I feel helps with anxiety and back/shoulder/knee pain.

rocco

Addict
Jan 19, 2012
Aurora, IL

I picked up a vape cartridge of this from the dispensary after reading that review. I think this is the best one I’ve tried so far. This gets me feeling extra relaxed and puts me in a great mood. It also helps with any nagging pain, and I’ve got some of the best sleep ever on this. Highly recommend!!!

rocco

Addict
Jan 19, 2012
Aurora, IL
just recently bought a grinder,well worth the $..no waste..wish they invented years ago..tried the vape..did not work well
too much work..battery etc/cartridges/vapor /charge
rock on man..old school here..be cool
Wow man, I think just the opposite. I charge my vape pen maybe just once a month and the cartridges last at least just as long. Nothing more involved than pressing a button and inhaling.

On the other hand, having the real stuff and having to break it up, or grind it up, then try to roll a joint or whatever. Then you stink like smoke and have to smoke it outside. No way I’m stinking up my house with that. With the vape, one hit and I’m good and almost zero smell compared to the real stuff.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
So I’m a Friday night smoker (just to chill when working on music).

I’m a lightweight if it’s just once a week. I usually buy what is the cheapest (which probably means weakest), and one hit is enough for me.

I’ve seen this stuff and wondering if it’s going to be super strong, and if this is intended to be smoked?

D9AA67F1-8662-4875-AC83-61CDAC25BBAA.png

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
Wow man, I think just the opposite. I charge my vape pen maybe just once a month and the cartridges last at least just as long. Nothing more involved than pressing a button and inhaling.

On the other hand, having the real stuff and having to break it up, or grind it up, then try to roll a joint or whatever. Then you stink like smoke and have to smoke it outside. No way I’m stinking up my house with that. With the vape, one hit and I’m good and almost zero smell compared to the real stuff.
totally understand..i smoke in garage,understand the reek..the weed is actually good..i quit smoking years ago..but went back,since dispensary moved on my block..had to see what the excitement was all about

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi

I’m a lightweight if it’s just once a week. I usually buy what is the cheapest (which probably means weakest), and one hit is enough for me.

I’ve seen this stuff and wondering if it’s going to be super strong, and if this is intended to be smoked?

View attachment 112153
That stuff is super strong based off of the % of THC. I think you have to smoke it a certain way though.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

View attachment 112153
It is strong and meant to be smoked with a dab rig.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
So this was voted on today and I didn’t hear shit about it probably mostly because I don’t watch the news but figured more prop would be talking about it since it’s kind of a big deal

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
So this was voted on today and I didn’t hear shit about it probably mostly because I don’t watch the news but figured more prop would be talking about it since it’s kind of a big deal
Have to create an account to read the article.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info