Any potheads here???

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Thanks, it worked out well for everyone.... Had a good time seeing if I could do it.....

I gave away the lights on here, not sure if theyre being used for the same thing or not.

If anyone is curious, those Boveda 62% humipacks work great too. I had the large bags when curing, then after two weeks of curing everything went into mason jars and each mason jar got one small humipack.

They work great at keeping everything nice and fresh, if I still smoked it would be in a mason jar with one of those packs.
Boveda's work great. I use the 58%

Reactions: FESTER665

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Oh, and before anyone messages me, that last final grow was years ago. :bowrofl:
Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
Need someone in the house with a medicinal card and you can do it legally now.

I never did it in like huge amounts, I did it with LED lighting to keep costs down, small tent in a closet and only one plant at a time, nothing large scale by any means. Never any huge harvests or anything, usually 3/4 a pound every 3 months..... Most strains I tried were 10 week finishers, and then you would harvest them, let them cure, then they were ready to go.

View attachment 110439
View attachment 110440
View attachment 110441

I wanted to grow since I was 12ish, just for fun

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
I have some neighbors that grow im assuming with the medical card because everyone knows about it it’s right in the middle of his yard, between that and all the neighbors smoking weed my kids think we have a family of skunks in the neighborhood lol

My buddy's dad just started growing in his yard a few years ago and Noone bothers him. He's retired and stopped caring

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
Been smoking for 30 years since i was 14 years old. I've smoked every type of THC there is.
I now prefer quality oil cartridges and an occasional edible. Oil for more of a body buzz and noT the huge head euphoria. Also Indica to relax/sleep and sativa for hanging out.
Edibles can be a completely different story. Proceed with caution. I have tripped my balls off but that was a large portion of a 150mg.
Most that i take now is 20-30mg hybrid. I find that hybrid's keep me pretty even with a great body/head buzz.

It’s because when you ingest THC your body breaks it down in a completely different way . It turns into a different form of the drug . That’s why you hear stories of people hallucinating and going into panic mode after they eat too much .

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I love my vegetable garden. The plants are my babies. I imagine pot plants would be the same. Gotta remove the male plants and make sure the females don't go to seed, when to harvest, etc.
Just buy feminized seeds from a known strain good breeder…. It’s even easier.

ive ordered from Amsterdam, and in the United States from Neptune Seeds and SeedsHereNow.com

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Anything more than a hitter worth or sharing a joint I can't control! Lol. I just go to sleep
Yeah one hitter is enough for me for a while, Even the joints I’ve had recently were so strong I could only take a couple drags off of it and I was destroyed, I’ve watched my neighbor smoke multiple joints while bullshitting in the garage, I gave him a pre roll I had and he was wrecked, I had some I think they were dog walker brand worth the money lol

rocco

Addict
Jan 19, 2012
Aurora, IL
What’s your guys favorite strain? I know there’s a million of them out there at this point.

Of everything I’ve tried so far, I liked kosher kush and mag landrace the best. Gorilla glue was also very good. They all made me feel very, very relaxed and took all my worries and pain away. Just a great overall feeling.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

What’s your guys favorite strain? I know there’s a million of them out there at this point.

Of everything I’ve tried so far, I liked kosher kush and mag landrace the best. Gorilla glue was also very good. They all made me feel very, very relaxed and took all my worries and pain away. Just a great overall feeling.
All of them

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info