Any interest in a brewery meet?

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
I got some surprise days off. May check that place out this weekend myself.
They have a nuce variety of styles. Any craft beer person will find something they like regardless of preference.

Another good place to check out is Black & Grey in Carpentersville. I may go there this weekend as well. It's been a couple months since I've made it out there.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Ain't too bad, come on out for a ?
Possibly, you bringing the Wife or is this a guys night out?
This weekend is the first weekend in about 4-5 weeks that I will have time to work on the Regal. I have to pull the heat/AC box out of the engine bay (total pita). Have to pull my sub box and amp rack out of the trunk. I wrapped all that in blue vinyl thinking I was going to do the interior in blue. Well I did it in cranberry, so it all has to be re-wrapped. Have a few other minor things to knock out as well.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Possibly, you bringing the Wife or is this a guys night out?
This weekend is the first weekend in about 4-5 weeks that I will have time to work on the Regal. I have to pull the heat/AC box out of the engine bay (total pita). Have to pull my sub box and amp rack out of the trunk. I wrapped all that in blue vinyl thinking I was going to do the interior in blue. Well I did it in cranberry, so it all has to be re-wrapped. Have a few other minor things to knock out as well.

Mindy and I
BS ISF BS ISF should be there too

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
And...here...we...go...

20191206_172614.jpg

Thread Info