Any Good Lease Deals?

torquelover

Reaction score
Smoking lease deals, aside from your everyday bland mobile Accord LX or the like, post them up here please.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
I havent done any looking since I picked up both of our new cars in april, just for reference

VW libertyville was dealin' ... Jetta's in particular... I'm leasing a GLI SEL auto 32msrp for 12k a year nothing down and I think they were at 279, after haggling I think we were at 249? I had a lease turn in with payments left so that kinda changed the numbers a bit and also TDI free money to put down so it all evened out

The GLI was so cheap because it has a higher residual but then using the same MF as regular jettas

I was originally looking at a jetta sport but the same car 24k msrp was only like 20 bucks less a month on payment because of how the numbers fell

I dunno what you want for a "good" payment, but you can't really touch anything less than 200 with nothing down these days and the deal on the GLI was too good to pass up even if I wanted an mk7 gti when I walked in :rofl:

torquelover

Reaction score
I dunno what you want for a "good" payment, but you can't really touch anything less than 200 with nothing down these days and the deal on the GLI was too good to pass up even if I wanted an mk7 gti when I walked in :rofl:
Good would be 350 or so with a few grand on top for 12/15k a year. Seems Audi is running decent deals on the A4.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom