đź”– Deals Any Good Lease Deals?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I havent done any looking since I picked up both of our new cars in april, just for reference

VW libertyville was dealin' ... Jetta's in particular... I'm leasing a GLI SEL auto 32msrp for 12k a year nothing down and I think they were at 279, after haggling I think we were at 249? I had a lease turn in with payments left so that kinda changed the numbers a bit and also TDI free money to put down so it all evened out

The GLI was so cheap because it has a higher residual but then using the same MF as regular jettas

I was originally looking at a jetta sport but the same car 24k msrp was only like 20 bucks less a month on payment because of how the numbers fell

I dunno what you want for a "good" payment, but you can't really touch anything less than 200 with nothing down these days and the deal on the GLI was too good to pass up even if I wanted an mk7 gti when I walked in :rofl:

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
I dunno what you want for a "good" payment, but you can't really touch anything less than 200 with nothing down these days and the deal on the GLI was too good to pass up even if I wanted an mk7 gti when I walked in :rofl:

Good would be 350 or so with a few grand on top for 12/15k a year. Seems Audi is running decent deals on the A4.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list