• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Any Ford Techs? 2013 Fusion Issue

Chris91LX

Reaction score
About a week ago my 2013 Fusion started having several warning lights go on together (Hill Assist, Traction Control, Air Bags, ABS) but it doesn't throw any codes. At first they would all come on and then go off. now it seems to come on at start up 90% of the time and stay on, once in a while it will start up and not throw the codes. Other than losing my proximity alarms and electric steering assist it doesn't really run any different. Apparently this is a pretty common problem with this model and according to my research requires a hard reset. Is there a way I can do this myself? Any info would be appreciated.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Reaction score
Sounds like the problems they have on the Cruze's where the battery negative cable corrodes badly and needs replacing. Always a good idea to clean up the power and grounds as well.

Chris91LX

Reaction score
I just replaced the battery a few months ago and tried to make sure the terminals were clean. Some YouTube guy recommended pulling the ground cable on the battery with the key on (motor not running) to reset, and it seemed to work for many. It didn't work for me, but I'm not sure I had it disconnected for the full 5 min he recommended.

Chris91LX

Reaction score
Thanks, I tried that. Didn't work. Seems to be an issue with an exposed wire or something, only happens now when its wet/raining.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom