• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Any Ford Techs? 2013 Fusion Issue

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
About a week ago my 2013 Fusion started having several warning lights go on together (Hill Assist, Traction Control, Air Bags, ABS) but it doesn't throw any codes. At first they would all come on and then go off. now it seems to come on at start up 90% of the time and stay on, once in a while it will start up and not throw the codes. Other than losing my proximity alarms and electric steering assist it doesn't really run any different. Apparently this is a pretty common problem with this model and according to my research requires a hard reset. Is there a way I can do this myself? Any info would be appreciated.

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
I just replaced the battery a few months ago and tried to make sure the terminals were clean. Some YouTube guy recommended pulling the ground cable on the battery with the key on (motor not running) to reset, and it seemed to work for many. It didn't work for me, but I'm not sure I had it disconnected for the full 5 min he recommended.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Chris91LX
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list