Another opinion thread for M3 mods.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I think it is really clean and would be a nice visual addition. I think the argument that he could spend $375 on something else is moot since he is not sacrificing other mods to do this. It seems to me he has no problem affording mods on his car, so what is the issue with him spending it on some nice visual mods. Argue away if he was whining about not being able to afford certain mods and chooses to do this, but he is not.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i think i had hawk hps or hp+ for my first set of aftermarket ones? i didn't get too excited really. i would think oem bmw pads would probably be fine for a newbie first time at a track. that being said road america is fast; you should come with new pads or have a back up set (always a smart idea) anyway. and inspect your pads before each time you go out. btw i'd never recommend anyone start with road america for a first track day. :p i would consider super blue brake fluid or that motul rbf 6000 stuff iirc.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Definatly not rice. Its a nice show mod I would assume. Turk seems more on appearance. I understand that everone here wants to go fast, but some like the cars to look good as well. Its not like he is installing this on a 1984 Caprice or something.

Plus Grafxwerks is good people. Bought overlays for the GP from them some time back.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Definatly not rice. Its a nice show mod I would assume. Turk seems more on appearance. I understand that everone here wants to go fast, but some like the cars to look good as well. Its not like he is installing this on a 1984 Caprice or something.

Plus Grafxwerks is good people. Bought overlays for the GP from them some time back.

Good to hear its a reliable company, I've never heard of them before.

Thread Info