• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Another one leaves my garage...

sanco

Jul 16, 2011
Zack's work is phenomenal, you look under the hood and you would never think it is an aftermarket install. I have had many people come up to me who couldnt believe that it was aftermarket.

5.jpg

IMG_7139.jpg

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Zack! I have the new style bracket. What difference should I be aware of in the COT? I cut a spare back an inch. down an inch and relocated the bolt tabs. Thanks!

Then its DEFINITELY not going to fit.

Sorry bro. You need to make the COT with the bracket bolted in place.

Back an inch and down an inch is too much (or almost too much) for the old style bracket too.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Awwwwww nuts! At least it was a spare. How far off and in what direction? I may sell this one to anyone that needsone for the old style brackets. Doh! Thanks Zack!

The COT for the new bracket has to be high enough to clear the bracket, yet low enough to clear the blower snout.
I had to grind the blower snout on sanco's car because you cant accomplish both.

You can test fit it and notch the bracket.....thats what I would do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info