đź‘‹ INTRO another new guy from sloppy

Drago

Regular
Oct 26, 2020
Shawano WI
Real Name
Tom
Never been registered for a forum in my life, but have been using info from a bunch of different ones for a lot of projects over the years. 22 y/o so never really got into them back in the day but found fb groups like sloppy a few years ago. Never really liked the format or searchability but didn't know anything else. Heres my 6.0 swapped turd gen ive been building the past few months and just got to smoke tires in for the first time the other night!

Camaro no hood.jpg

Drago

Regular
Oct 26, 2020
Shawano WI
Real Name
Tom
Lol nope unfortunately not. It amazes me the amount of times I’ve come across people from out of state and when I say I’m from Shawano they know about the cult. Don’t see them around much even though their compound is like 4 miles from my house, I’d say there’s less than 30-40 of them left

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Lol nope unfortunately not. It amazes me the amount of times I’ve come across people from out of state and when I say I’m from Shawano they know about the cult. Don’t see them around much even though their compound is like 4 miles from my house, I’d say there’s less than 30-40 of them left
My grandma lives just north in Suring so we always came down to shawano for shopping and stuff. I remember the ice cream place on the way out being awesome with their ridiculous cones.

Reactions: Drago

Thread Info