3800 Another FR thread

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I got shipped to me a '97 and '04 rail to hack-up and bastardize. The '04 rail has a larger barrel to draw from, but there is no regulator on the '04, so mucho modding must be done. I'll be using the regulator assy from the '97 rail and brazing it on to the '04 rail. I'm trying to get this to look factory, but I may have it chromed when I'm done anyway. Here's a mock up...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by Mike K@Aug 10 2004, 02:06 PM
Where is the regulator on the 04' or is it returnless?
On the '04, it's in the fuel tank and is not boost referenced. Fuel pressure is set at 60psi. The '04 guys run out of injector on 3.25 pulleys, or 3.4's w/rockers. Mike if you want to get '04 business you should offer some fuel solutions for those guys, maybe a FMU or something. There is a good thread going on right now in the '04 section of ClubGP if your interested. here's an '04 rail...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Aug 10 2004, 10:14 PM
So how's my TB doing? :)
All I have left before it goes into the machine shop is the Maf insert, it's all ported and polished already. Worked on it all day Sunday, along with Dole's. The shaft is all trimmed down, there's prolly 3-4 hours alone in hand sanding on it. Plus, I drilled and tapped the PCV, so you can plug it if you want, and drilled/tapped the extra boss at the outlet to 1/8 ntp, for a nitrous port.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list