đź‘‹ INTRO Another FNG...

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Nov 17, 2005
Hello everyone,
I found your board last week while looking for a good place to dyno my Cobra after I throw a KB on it. After looking through this site for a few minutes I was able to find a couple of vendors that are highly regarded by alot of you, and I am in the process of having one of them set me up with the parts needed to get the KB install done right.
I'm glad I found the site and I look forward to typing long, run-on sentences to all of you. :)

Joe
2004 Redfire Cobra
2006 Mustang GT
1986 Mustang LX, 408 twin turbo project...
and a few other vehicles...

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Hey, welcome! These are a bunch of loonies but we all get alomg and have fun! See if you can make it to Uno's in Schaumburg this Friday at 1 pm, were having a sort of "last car get togehter" before the snow really hits and before most people store their cars for the winter....oh, got any pics?

-Mike

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
SALEENstang96 said:
Hey, welcome! These are a bunch of loonies but we all get alomg and have fun! See if you can make it to Uno's in Schaumburg this Friday at 1 pm, were having a sort of "last car get togehter" before the snow really hits and before most people store their cars for the winter....oh, got any pics?

-Mike

Ummm I think you mean Sunday. :p

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Mean Mr Mustang said:
Hello everyone,
I found your board last week while looking for a good place to dyno my Cobra after I throw a KB on it. After looking through this site for a few minutes I was able to find a couple of vendors that are highly regarded by alot of you, and I am in the process of having one of them set me up with the parts needed to get the KB install done right.
I'm glad I found the site and I look forward to typing long, run-on sentences to all of you. :)

Joe
2004 Redfire Cobra
2006 Mustang GT
1986 Mustang LX, 408 twin turbo project...
and a few other vehicles...

Welcome Aboard Joe :biggthump

Nice Collection of Stangs you have there :headbang:

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
SALEENstang96 said:
Uhh, yeah, I was just testing everyone; so they don't forget...I SWEAR!! :lmao: :laughing2 No seriously, Sunday is the CORRECT day, bring the baddest mutha you got!!

-Mike

Like ... you mean car right? Not like a bad mother who is naughty.....

BTW - come to North Beach Saturday night for Michelles B-day and GTG. see the GTG section for more info.

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Nov 17, 2005
I will get some pics up as soon as I get a chance. The only ones I have left are of my Cobra and Lightning parked next together in the driveway. { Sold the L during the summer} I wanna get a good shot of all three generations parked next to one another for an avatar.

Boost12, It's a 2.2, painted black, gonna run 19psi.

The TT project is still mostly in pieces right now. I've got a pair of t4's still in the box, built shortblock, a pair of Nascar c3 heads with titanium valves, most of the exhaust,and a ton of other stuff sitting in the garage waiting to be put on. If work slows down this winter I will hopefully get this car together.

Thread Info