Another car done by Quality Window Tinting!

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Had the Clubman get 20% all around on Sunday, looks fantastic, (better pics later). Gregg as always did fantastic work, and gave me an excellent price.

He is experimenting with Vinyl wrapping also, I'm excited for when he starts offering it as a formal service. I may have him do my Explorer as a Guinea Pig.

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Looks great!
I need to get a full side shot, it has a very VIP/Executive look to it.

We are gonna bring it back and have him do the clear ceramic on the windshield to help keep heat down inside during summer. Not a fan of tinted windshields personally.

P40E

Reaction score
Looks good . I didn't think 20% would be that dark . Do you know what film they used ?

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Looks good . I didn't think 20% would be that dark . Do you know what film they used ?
Black car, Black interior, and indoors, so its a little exaggerated. I'll get a full side pick in some sun later today.

Llumar tint is what he uses, and it has a lifetime warranty (Both the Tint, and Greggs work)

2QuikTA

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks to be just the way the photos make it look. We've got 20% on the Subaru, and it's not that dark

Dan00Hawk

Reaction score
If we keep my wife's Beetle convertible, I want to get that tinted. Greg did a nice job on my Jetta and my coworker's 335. Glad to see him a little closer to my house now. :)

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
In Oswego? What'd he charge/how many windows?
He did 8 windows (Clubman has split rear glass), and he is competitivly priced.

He's done 4 cars for me, and I've sent him business, so he hooked me up, but I believe his normal rates are listed on his website.

If you tell him Someone from The Chicago Garage sent you, I'm sure he will hook you up price wise.

Never seen him do bad work, and he guarantees everything.

1998gpgt

Reaction score
I just had Greg tint my 2014 Subaru Legacy that I picked up back in December. As was the case with the previous 6 cars I have taken to Greg, the tint on the Subaru came out perfect. High quality work at a very reasonable price. I will continue to take all my cars to him. There is no need to look anywhere else other than Quality Window Tinting.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Can someone point me in the right direction for a contact?

1998gpgt

Reaction score
Greg's phone number is (630) 479-5503. If you are unable to get him on the phone, just send him a text. I have found that texting is the most efficient way to get in touch with him.

His shop is at:

Quality Window Tinting
110-K Kirkland Cir
Oswego, IL 60543

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom