Another Bimmer.... :D

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
1990 525i 5-Speed E34. Going to be selling my E39 to help fund my buisness, as well as an M3 down the road. Picked this up this morning off a guy on Euroteknik.

509852667_1795567496_0.jpg

DINAN chip whoa extra 15hp
new plugs
just did oil change with new filter
4 rear oem m coupe wheels with 235 45 17 tires
new tail light that are red with smoke
h.i.d headlights with projectors and angle eyes
clear side markers
new alternator.
new water pump and timing belt
painted all the chrome trim around windows black.
cat and resonator are cut out sounds like a raspy e46 m3 lol
kenwood radio

I Got big plans for this one, always wanted an old school euro car, and something like this was actually what I was looking for before I came across my E39...Probably going turbo, but I'm going to keep it mild, it will be my DD in the summer (Still have the suburban for the winter)

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
that model will last a long time if you maintain it well. tons of people out there with 250 on them.

Yeah, I love the M20 drivetrain. When I first started looking for a DD I was looking for an E30 coupe, but then my 2002 E39 came in at my dealership and I jumped on it. I love the car to death, but I spent more than I should've on a DD considering I'm trying to find an M3 within the next month or two. Never considered an E34 but, I love this car to death. It's fun to drive and will take very well to the mods I'm going to throw at it. My plan is to make it showable, but still an everyday driver. I'll drive it year round except for the days where it's actively snowing, got the suburban for that. and then M3 will stay strictly a nice day summer car. Thanks for all the positive comments guys, Honestly I think you guys are taking a liking to this one moreso than my E39 when I posted it up hahah.

Thread Info