đź’¦ Detailing Annnnnndd I'm Back!! PAF v2.0

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
As many of you know I owned PAF for almost 7 years, and if you didn't, now you do. I grew the business too quickly, moved into a 9500sqft building and lost my focus on what I was originally working to build. I have learned a lot since then, going back to work for corporations, dabbling in other businesses, etc, but I needed to make something my own again. I present you :

x8jf7vH.png

Rightfully named as I am focused on taking my detailing process to the next level. I am investing in some awesome equipment, like the latest dual-action/rotary buffers, mini buffers for hard to reach areas, a pro-grade european steam cleaner, spotless water filter, semi-permanent ceramic coatings, and longer lasting leather and fabric protectants. To avoid another pitfall, the stress of employees and overhead, I am going fully mobile, or working from my home garage. Yes, now I can come to you!

I have also reworked my detail packaged and now offer an Express Detail for an in between detail freshening up. My website is not ready quite yet, but you can see some info on the different services on my FB page. Next-Level Detailing

The weather the next couple days looks bad, but this weekend is forecasting 50 and 60s and sunny so if you need to get that winter grime off give me a call!
630-947-2090

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
As many of you know I owned PAF for almost 7 years, and if you didn't, now you do. I grew the business too quickly, moved into a 9500sqft building and lost my focus on what I was originally working to build. I have learned a lot since then, going back to work for corporations, dabbling in other businesses, etc, but I needed to make something my own again. I present you :

x8jf7vH.png

Rightfully named as I am focused on taking my detailing process to the next level. I am investing in some awesome equipment, like the latest dual-action/rotary buffers, mini buffers for hard to reach areas, a pro-grade european steam cleaner, spotless water filter, semi-permanent ceramic coatings, and longer lasting leather and fabric protectants. To avoid another pitfall, the stress of employees and overhead, I am going fully mobile, or working from my home garage. Yes, now I can come to you!

I have also reworked my detail packaged and now offer an Express Detail for an in between detail freshening up. My website is not ready quite yet, but you can see some info on the different services on my FB page. Next-Level Detailing

The weather the next couple days looks bad, but this weekend is forecasting 50 and 60s and sunny so if you need to get that winter grime off give me a call!
630-947-2090

Oh mobile is key. Definitely will be utilizing services.

ktraver97ss

Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Gonna make that Silverado do work?

Or picking up a dedicated 'company' vehicle for it?

Nope, gunna make my Sierra do work. :hsughlol:

You make trips out to New Mexico?

Money talks. lol

I will also be travelling more with my other biz so who knows I might make it that way sometime this year. Stay tuned for other biz details soon. :hsughlol:

ktraver97ss

Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
:s00ls:

PM me if you have some kind of pricing structure already worked out.

My In-Laws are probably pulling the 427, and F-type out of storage soon, and they may be interested in having it done in their driveway instead of having to bring them somewhere.

I do, you can check it out on the "Services" section of the FB page for the overviews. Shoot me a pm about what your looking for and we can review the options and prices.

I'll get a detail soon. Wife's new explorer needs to be scoured from winter. In a few weeks I'll call you.

:bigthumb:

Hit me up [MENTION=112]ktraver97ss[/MENTION] (you need a new SN) about what you would charge for stage 2 on my RAM. I could be game by early March assuming salt is gone.

Why do I need a new SN? I still haz the LTerd. I'll shoot you a PM with a quote.

ktraver97ss

Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I basically quote $60/hr and estimate the number of passes it will take to correct, and also the level of perfection expected by the customer. What kind of vehicle are you looking to get worked on?

I was pretty bad at remembering to take pics back in the day so this is the only comparison I have handy. This was a full detail I did back at the original PAF shop. I'm def going to get some direct before and after shots by taping off sections once the weather warms up a bit more around here.

Before
OHZdouZ.jpg

hRl6XKD.jpg

After
yjaAnbM.jpg

yxh2Mmm.jpg

mf18SyD.jpg

CTlV4AB.jpg

Before
0HwgWDm.jpg

After
98AZkSv.jpg

Before
SPhX62v.jpg

After
s89jEWg.jpg

Before
vReMoSz.jpg

After
rKJfqUQ.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info