Angus vs. theSVTkid- Roll Races *VIDEO*

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
got some interesting runs in with Angus. his car moves out from a roll quite nicely.
Did some ~45 rolls, was giving him the hit and letting him spool a little.
He started in 3rd, I would start in 2nd. Pretty sure we were both burning the tires off in 2nd, especially in this weather. Anyway, his car has some real nice mid-range power... I was really having to work to make up the ground lost between spinning and/or shifting. Wish i had tried one from 3rd, but oh well- its just for fun. I had the top end on him, but that was to be expected with the power difference. By the time I was passing him I was approaching 120, and didnt really want to take it up any higher than that. Close races for sure.

oh yeah, and the last run is kinda :hsugh: I got in and out of the throttle like 3 times-- thought I jumped on him, so i let off- then got back in it (couldnt tell if he had started yet)
you can hear me spinning/hopping quite a bit in 2nd gear but oh well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuJMHGSGEA0

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Was good times. :bigthumb:

Wow my car's turbo and exhaust are louder than I thought. Eric would start pulling when I was in the top of third. I think if we were to keep going and I got into my powerband in 4th, it would be pretty even. But who knows b/c that's like 125mph+ and I don't ever really need to go that fast...

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Was good times. :bigthumb:

Wow my car's turbo and exhaust are louder than I thought. Eric would start pulling when I was in the top of third. I think if we were to keep going and I got into my powerband in 4th, it would be pretty even. But who knows b/c that's like 125mph+ and I don't ever really need to go that fast...

:bigthumb:
next time i'll know better than to give you the hit!
im down for a 55-130 roll :noes: :rofl:
it was definitely fun. you should get that thing back on the dyno

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
yeah, b/c I think it might be more than the dyno'd 417rwhp now...

mens-wearhouse.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info