Angus vs. theSVTkid- Roll Races *VIDEO*

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
LT headers..catless X..vararam...untuned still :ugh:

not sure..depending on work..what you got going on tonight? it's a nice day for some racing..:noes:

supposed to be nice tomorrow too!
I may have some stuff going on tonight--playing it by ear. you still got my #?
I might be down to meet up somewhere a little more 'local' tonight, we'll see

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Look at the NT-05’s. I run them and they are a great all around tire. Vogz and I both have them and love them. They are very sticky tires. If you want a dedicated DR, they make an R model too.

i REALLY like that model. Ive seen the NT05-R's , they look great and Ive heard good things about how they perform.
Might have to get me a set of the NT05's for regular street use. Is the 'non-R' model still fairly aggressive?

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
supposed to be nice tomorrow too!
I may have some stuff going on tonight--playing it by ear. you still got my #?
I might be down to meet up somewhere a little more 'local' tonight, we'll see

so far it looks like im off tomorrow..but i wanna get something going for tonight just in case i work tomorrow..yah i still got ur #...txt me if u decide to go out

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
i REALLY like that model. Ive seen the NT05-R's , they look great and Ive heard good things about how they perform.
Might have to get me a set of the NT05's for regular street use. Is the 'non-R' model still fairly aggressive?

The standard NT-05's hook are really sticky. I did a lot of research and they are one of the better "max" performance tires for the money. When you warm them up, they hook. They are more of a handling orientated tire, but they work well in a straight line. Another thing is they are quiet. I had Bridestone RE-050A's before and they are quieter. I'll probably get 12,000 miles out of them.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
hope I don't see you guys in the daily herald

ed-o-neill_newspaper_1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info