Andy on golf?

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
cobravenom39 said:
That was me. Your Cobra was looking awesome. I looked over and told my girlfriend that's whtsuperstang. She asked "how do you know for sure?" I told her about your mirrors, then she told me I was a loser bc I knew that!!!

Dude i think that was the first time i ever saw ur car in person and wow man ur car is awesome!!!!!!!!! at first i didnt know what this honking was then i look over and see a fellow cobra owner then i noticed the s281 spolier and knew who it was lol you work/live around there?

RD SNAKE said:
What's special about the mirror's? Can they grow wings and fly away? :p

I got 03/04 cobra mirrors on my car

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
WhtSuperStang said:
Dude i think that was the first time i ever saw ur car in person and wow man ur car is awesome!!!!!!!!! at first i didnt know what this honking was then i look over and see a fellow cobra owner then i noticed the s281 spolier and knew who it was lol you work/live around there?

I work at the Enterprise next to Sports Authority. I had already went home and got my car to go to the Gym. Oh yeah, and sorry about the honking, I get excited and honk like a retard whenever I see a Cobra (kinda like someone who doesn't have one, but wants one). My girlfriend made fun of me for that, too!

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
cobravenom39 said:
I work at the Enterprise next to Sports Authority. I had already went home and got my car to go to the Gym. Oh yeah, and sorry about the honking, I get excited and honk like a retard whenever I see a Cobra (kinda like someone who doesn't have one, but wants one). My girlfriend made fun of me for that, too!

i should stop in there some time im in that area everyday...

no worries about the honking..it did its purpose and got my attention! it was nice to see another cobra on the road none the less i cobra i knew :biggthump i almost never see any svt's driving around..

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
cobravenom39 said:
:laughing2 :laughing2

Thread Info