Android Official Android Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Jesus fucking christ. Pulling teeth to try and find this thread.

I have pretty shitty service at my house.

I put my phone on wifi. I have incredible internet and great wifi.

My phone will be sluggish almost at all times with wifi on/off.

Both mobile data and wifi on.

Sluggish.

Like struggles to upload pictures.

Why can't the phone pick up on what's stronger and use it? Or use both?

I recently found this setting. It hasn't improved anything
Screenshot_20211213-212518_Chrome.jpg

S9+ on fi

It's so bad that recently I went to textra instead of messages cause I wasn't getting or sending messages.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I don't know if Fi does this but with T-Mobile, I originally had great service in my area. They turned on a new tower somewhat in the area and my service dropped horribly. I complained to the service rep and they sent me a free personal tower for my home. It connects via wifi and boosts the cellular signal. It has helped out a lot. Noticeable difference when internet goes out and the tower goes down. My mobile data goes back to horrible service until my tower picks back up. Something to see if Google Fi offers.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Gf just lost battery on her pixel 4.

Turns out there was another class action thing and they were warranting the phones up until October. Hers ist covered.

Sonshes experienced issues with Google pixels since day 1. Including the speaker failure that paid out in class action.

I'd never ever own a Google phone based on her experiences fucking garbage

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
No idea why this thread does not come up in search. Anyway...anyone waiting for the December up for their Pixel 6 (me) now has to wait until late January. This whole update has been such a disaster :rofl:

Reactions: DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
No idea why this thread does not come up in search. Anyway...anyone waiting for the December up for their Pixel 6 (me) now has to wait until late January. This whole update has been such a disaster :rofl:

I have it watched. It's the only way. I literally cannot find this fucking thread anytime I look for it

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil

Updates for this phone have been a disaster the whole time. The November update didn't roll out right away either to Verizon customers. Hopefully they get their shit figured out.

Thread Info