Android Official Android Thread

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
at my store i got like 15 coming in tomorrow (which are pretty much all pre-sold) then another 7 or so coming in friday..

the EVO is definitely the phone to get..

sprint sucks- but for the price and what you get (plan and phone wise) - its well worth putting up with a few dropped calls here and there..

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
at my store i got like 15 coming in tomorrow (which are pretty much all pre-sold) then another 7 or so coming in friday..

the EVO is definitely the phone to get..

sprint sucks- but for the price and what you get (plan and phone wise) - its well worth putting up with a few dropped calls here and there..

price or not, i cant have a service that gives me nothing at home, i mean a completely dead phone more or less. id have to drive my car about a mile or so down the road to make a call or get a text etc...

i like my incredible and verizon a whole lot more than dealing with no service to save a few bucks

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
I have sprint verizon and att..

in my apartment- ONLY verizon worked.. actually in the last 3 years i have never dropped a call on my verizon phone.

my ATT is what i use daily, and there are 3 spots that drop calls every day as i drive to and from work..

my sprint has one dead zone that i drive through, but that is pretty much it.

I would never get a carrier that didnt work in my house- but if it worked everywhere that i needed it to, and only dropped calls on the road here and there- i would deal with it to save 30-40 bucks a month.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
I have sprint verizon and att..

in my apartment- ONLY verizon worked.. actually in the last 3 years i have never dropped a call on my verizon phone.

my ATT is what i use daily, and there are 3 spots that drop calls every day as i drive to and from work..

my sprint has one dead zone that i drive through, but that is pretty much it.

I would never get a carrier that didnt work in my house- but if it worked everywhere that i needed it to, and only dropped calls on the road here and there- i would deal with it to save 30-40 bucks a month.

no service at home is a complete deal breaker, if it was bad service, id deal with it, but with absolutely no service at all times at my house, no way. i could not make a call, it would drop instantly on sprint. that said, im on verizon and i pay about 70-80 a month realistically. i have zero complaints about price

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony

dunno which android unit theyre getting. theres like 3 more coming out soon :rofl:

We are getting the Samsung Acclaim first (around July 3rd) and then the HTC Desire(aka incredible with 5mp camera instead of 8)

I have played with them both and they are nice phones. I like the feel and speed of the HTC better but I do like the slide out qwerty of the Samsung.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
have the incredible (switched to verizon after sprint contract was up)
I really like the DI. it's a great phone all around, and it looks like it out performs the new iphone. there are a few bugs, but im sure they will be worked out with the new update.
STKorn/SHOmuff, do you have problems with battery life and the signal bars showing up right?

Thread Info