Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:dunno: again....thats a dev problem. I see your point but Google doesnt own the devs and cant force them...well, they technically can now but its still on them to update.

Most of my apps auto fill anyway so whatever. Annoying yes, but fixable shortly, also yes.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
:dunno: again....thats a dev problem. I see your point but Google doesnt own the devs and cant force them...well, they technically can now but its still on them to update.

Most of my apps auto fill anyway so whatever. Annoying yes, but fixable shortly, also yes.
Aren't they kind of forcing them by removing the fingerprint all together?

I kind of hope devs don't add face unlock for their apps just out of spite of google

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
And here I'm just upset that my Note 8 probably won't get the full Android 10 update. Just the security updates.

And the only reason I am upset about it is the black background settings. I got the update and saw that Instagram was black themed. I was stoked. An hour later looked at it again and it was white. Thought I got the 10 update but it fooled me. Just a security update. :mad:

But otherwise, this thing still cranks along with no issues. Still gets over 4 hours of screen time and 14+ hours on the same charge. It would be nice to get another year or two out of it. See if I can skate two years yet.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Lol

"People who look similar may be able to unlock your phone" :rofl:

Doesn't even stay locked at 90hz :rofl: gotta go into developer mode to enable it to force 90hz....but kills battery even more :rofl:

XL barely gets 5hrs SOT with the mixed 60/90hz.

So Google killed the video 4k@60fps because of storage....:bowrofl: maybe you shouldn't shoot yourself in the foot with 64gb :rofl: stupid.

Thread Info