Android crew, step inside...

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ , any chance the phone was dropped hard enough to hurt the internal antenna?

The g/f’s phone went from having excellent coverage to absolute shit in the matter of a day. Turns out one of the kids she watches knocked the phone off of a counter on to a tile floor. Damaged the antenna. She would have like 1 bar along major highways where I had full strength.

Hmm. This possible...

I think I want to do a 5g phone with new service and start fresh

MirkosMangle

Regular
Jul 12, 2021
So I've had Verizon for 2-3 months now.

it sucks.

Randomly driving through towns and cities it drops out.. Like in major metro areas... 1 bar... It gone...

When wifi is on, say at work.. Text messages won't send and I won't get calls. Just voicemail...

Do I upgrade to a 5g plan and 5g phone with Verizon or do I just go to another carrier?

I'm half tempted to just go back to att for a prepaid plan but they are such fucking pieces of shit if I ever had another issue with them I'd be really pissed
The worst one i ever had. Never ever again!

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
It's with great sadness I am upgrading the S8 Active to the new S22

20220617_125143.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
In theory, if it has a sim slot, it would basically turn the tablet into your phone and use that data plan.
My thoughts as well. I just didn't know if today's Sims are like locked to certain phones/devices.

Bae would be looking to insert her phone sim to a tablet every so often to receive certain updates from the carrier(att)

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
My thoughts as well. I just didn't know if today's Sims are like locked to certain phones/devices.

Bae would be looking to insert her phone sim to a tablet every so often to receive certain updates from the carrier(att)
There are multiple sim types, that's the only thing you'll have to look out for. The last one is E-Sim. Some phones have this if they don't have a sim slot.

Probably have to watch out if your phone/tablet are mismatched (one nano, one micro for example)

what-are-sim-cards-577532-v3-5c10400746e0fb0001bed0b7.png

Reactions: DEEZUZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info