Android crew, step inside...

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
A while back there was a system update. Since then earpiece volume sucks!! Like can't hear sucks.. either has to be dead quiet to hear, or use speaker phone or earbuds. A quick Google shows others also having the issue, but I haven't seen a solution to it.

Any of you experience this? And possibly fixed it?

Phone I have is a Google pixel XL.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So I've had Verizon for 2-3 months now.

it sucks.

Randomly driving through towns and cities it drops out.. Like in major metro areas... 1 bar... It gone...

When wifi is on, say at work.. Text messages won't send and I won't get calls. Just voicemail...

Do I upgrade to a 5g plan and 5g phone with Verizon or do I just go to another carrier?

I'm half tempted to just go back to att for a prepaid plan but they are such fucking pieces of shit if I ever had another issue with them I'd be really pissed

Reactions: MirkosMangle

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
Att coverage for me was absolutely amazing. I can't think of a time I ever had a song stop playing or a call dropped.

Even at work in the steel building, absolutely zero issues.
It's all about what works for you. Sprint/T-Mobile suck out near Rockford. I haven't tried ATT. Verizon just gives me the most coverage where I need it. There's a quarter mile stretch where I lose signals and driving through Wisconsin for work, even on the highway I'll go down to 1 bar that makes it unusable for calls but that generally doesn't last for more than a mile or two. Unless I take the scenic route from Janesville to Madison. I'll loose all signal for 8 miles or so.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ , any chance the phone was dropped hard enough to hurt the internal antenna?

The g/f’s phone went from having excellent coverage to absolute shit in the matter of a day. Turns out one of the kids she watches knocked the phone off of a counter on to a tile floor. Damaged the antenna. She would have like 1 bar along major highways where I had full strength.

• Wow
Reactions: DEEZUZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info