Movie And your new Batman is......

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/robert-pattinson-batman-matt-reeves-bruce-wayne-dc-comics-1203125473/

Sources tell Variety that Robert Pattinson is in negotiations to play “The Batman” in Matt Reeves’ forthcoming superhero film, which hits theaters June 25, 2021.

While sources say it’s not yet a done deal, Pattinson is the top choice and it’s expected to close shortly. Warner Bros. had no comment.

Pre-production on the Warner Bros.-DC Comics pic is expected to start this summer.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Check out his IMDB page. Since the last Twilight in 2012. I haven't heard of a single one of the movies he has been in.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Variety DOES say its not a done deal yet.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh wow...

Thats why I rep the DK and DK only

Atomicles

Reaction score
I actually don't hate this. I kind of hope he was acting in Twilight and he has some actual depth to him. If that's just the way he is and he can't act his way out of a paper bag, I'll be upset. But I'm willing to watch.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Lmao wtf is that

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Lmao wtf is that
Life’s too short. Has Warwick Davis from Willow in a sad version of himself. It’s like the office but different.

In that episode Val Kilmer is a washed up actor who needs money so pitches shit to Ricky gervais and Stephen merchant.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
I was pissed about Affleck and he was the best Batman since Keaton. I'll wait and see how this Draculina does.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
And he is confirmed as the new Batman. ALSO confirmed....Matt Reeves has signed on to do a TRILOGY. So....hold on to your butts.

The outlet also confirmed that Reeves film "tracks Bruce Wayne in the formative stages of Batman, which is why the needed an actor in his early 30s." An official announcement from Warner Bros. is said to be coming "imminently."

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
all you gayboys upset about this must have watched twilight way too many times.

i hold all judgement till the movie comes out.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Having never seen him in anything, I can't comment on his acting abilities. He does have a strong jawline and seems like he could make for a good Bruce Wayne (at least visually)

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
I lost a bet with my wife years ago, had to go to the movies to see Twilight.... I was the only dude in the theater, packed with women... Girls....
It sucked

:rofl:

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I mean supposedly hes been good in some of the non twilight stuff hes done....but I dont see him for Batman. HOWEVER, I was wrong about Ledger and look how that turned out...............so........................................I'll play along.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Someone start a pole.. Who do we think, TCG, played the best Batman?

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I can real quick while I've got some down time. Standby.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean supposedly hes been good in some of the non twilight stuff hes done....but I dont see him for Batman. HOWEVER, I was wrong about Ledger and look how that turned out...............so........................................I'll play along.
I mean....these people get paid to ACT right? :rofl: If any of us could be a better batman, I dont think we would be on TCG. Unless we were being talked about by [MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION] since he saw us in Hollywood. :rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom