And now a few pics of my Grand Prix

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
I saw Adam’s posts on IG about your thrash to get it going again, congrats!
Thanks man. We wrenched on it pretty good Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Had it fired up at 2pm on Sunday. Buttoned everything up Sunday night and Monday night. Now I just gotta get some run time on it before I thrash on it at Pontiac Nationals.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I had a 92 SE with the 3.4 in Black. Always wanted the face-lifted 94-96 in the factory blue with HUD and rear spoiler.

Was such a sweet, smooth, and powerful ride. I miss that car. I don't miss the steering issues, the vacuum leaks causing the idle to shoot up (could cruise at 55mph without touching the throttle), or the water leak somewhere in the front right corner that would soak the headliner and the sun visor. But at 80mph it would cruise like it was doing 40mph, so quiet and comfortable.

My boss had bought an Acura Legend (this was mid-90's) and would brag about it. Heading west on Aurora Ave at 59 where it went from 2 lanes to 1 I'd beat him every single time. His minion got an Integra GS w/ 5spd and bragged too. Ate him for lunch.

That 3.4 made so much usable power. Sucked if you had to change the alternator though :D

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
As much as I appreciate the TGPs and 3.4 DOHCs, it's too bad that the aftermarket couldn't do much with them. 3800 power in these early W-bodies is a great match. Nice work!
There was a guy I met early on in my wbody career, Milzy Motorsports was his company. He did the L67 swap and build into my base model Monte Carlo back in the day. He has a 3400 GP he built into a race car, turbo and cage. I think he sells some parts for them still. Last I heard he was getting sued because he took forever to do anything, wanted money up front, and people started to get really pissed.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
There was a guy I met early on in my wbody career, Milzy Motorsports was his company. He did the L67 swap and build into my base model Monte Carlo back in the day. He has a 3400 GP he built into a race car, turbo and cage. I think he sells some parts for them still. Last I heard he was getting sued because he took forever to do anything, wanted money up front, and people started to get really pissed.
Yeah, I know Milzy. It's really too bad that it went south. He made some badass stuff and then just got known for screwing people. I don't think he does it intentionally, he's just in way over his head.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Yeah, I know Milzy. It's really too bad that it went south. He made some badass stuff and then just got known for screwing people. I don't think he does it intentionally, he's just in way over his head.
Agreed. He was a nice guy and treated me well. I had some issues with stuff taking a while that caused me to rent a car for a week every now and again, which wasn’t awesome. But he always treated me like family. I wish the best for him

Reactions: v6buicks

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Yeah James
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: boostedguy05

Thread Info