Real Name
Bill
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
Interesting food for thought kind of series. Not saying the guy is right because he does in fact cherry-pick data but if he is right they will in fact have to rewrite human history, which explains the pushback from the archaeologists

Agree. But it's the same way Archeologists are ignoring the data that doesn't support their theories. I definitely think there is something to what he is saying. A massive cataclysmic event like he suggests happened would definitely have wiped out any coastal civilizations if the seas rose 150' in a very short period of time. Look at how much of Human civilization is currently coastal.

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
It was interesting to me to see the part where it talks about Atlantis and that it was it was 30 miles away from the shoreline of Florida. And showed an old map of Florida. That shoreline was much fatter than it is now.

I also believe that all of the continents were somehow connected at some point in the earths history and could explain the Mayan pyramids with the Egyptian pyramids (not some traveler that taught the trades to other lands). Just a thought & one that I have thought of during my insomnia nights. Lol

Reactions: Blood on Blood
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info