Anarchy No Prep

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
If it's anything like KOTS in the past, racing doesn't start until 1. First round call outs usually delayed things, but I think they fixed that last year. I'm pretty sure they have first round races figured out the night before now.

They also don't have a senior class for this event. That class is usually the one that slows things down. I would expect racing to start around 11:30 to 12.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Looks like first round is at noon

CCAF72D9-CB6D-45D6-BCD1-22F3A4989BFF.png

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
just a heads up...went to Brat Stop today for my Birthday...a lot of Construction going on 294/94..expect delays..it sucked ass..might not be as bad on a Saturday....but it was worth it
should be a good day for racing..Weather wise

wish u racers well..post up some vids

I needed a Brat Stop run...Spotted Cow run:bowdown:...freezer/fridge is full..rock on

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
just a heads up...went to Brat Stop today for my Birthday...a lot of Construction going on 294/94..expect delays..it sucked ass..might not be as bad on a Saturday....but it was worth it
should be a good day for racing..Weather wise

wish u racers well..post up some vids

I needed a Brat Stop run...Spotted Cow run:bowdown:...freezer/fridge is full..rock on
Been under construction for probably 2yrs

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
Happy Birthday!
im old,just like you
should be a good time for racers/fans...good to get out & enjoy Summer while it lasts..

It was actually nice to get away from Chicagoland...wish you the best....nice to get " waited on with waitress"....tipped her well

No Mask..Dine In.Waited on
Honestly,....it was worth every mile.......just to get away from Illinois Bullshit....you shall see

Get some Brats to take home & Spotted Cow

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I don’t think he did, the clocks were messed up right?
Yes, correct. They had to run the whole 10.80 first round over because clocks were fucked up. Think they ran a motorcycle class over again as well.
How was the event? I didn't see much online but I've also been driving all day.
Sucked early on, see above. But after that it ran smoother. Only 1 car wrecked and hit the wall and only 2 maybe 3 broke down and oiled the track. Later in the day the right lane was getting real sketchy on the big end. Lots of cars skating. Place was fucking packed, I could find Phil or Jeff in the pits. Overall it wasn’t horrible, but they could have done a few things better. I’ll go back in August.

Also wanted to give live updates. But my phone never has good service at GLD.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Thread Info