• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Amsoil group purchase

Edmond

Reaction score
Okay guys, I'm going to sell Amsoil at cost plus tax:

100% Synthetic motor oil: $6.30 a quart for 5W-30 or 10W-30.

XL Synthetic Motor Oils for exceptional protection for 7,500 mile/6 month change intervals: $5.00 a quart for 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30 or 10W-40.

These prices are cost including tax. I'm doing this for the Forum and to hopefully get to know some of you guys.

The Amsoil warehouse is in Wood Dale. We can meet there or somewhere around there, I'll collect and go grab the oil.

I don't think you guys will find this cheaper anywhere else. It typically sells for $8.00 a quart for the 100% synthetic stuff.

E-mail, PM or call me: 708-277-5417 with any questions. I would like to close this on April 27 or 28 and do the transactions on April 30.

If you know anyone else who wants in, they are welcome.

Edmond

Reaction score
bah i just changed my oil today. :(
[/b]
If any of your family/friends are interested, the offer is good to them as well.

Edmond

Reaction score
Why no interest?

Should I start giving it away? Would that provide more interest? :rolleyes:

dole21

Reaction score
its amsoil...and its 6.30 a quart...

my car has run for 6 years just find on what I run now and have NO issues whatsoever (non-synthetic fyi)

no way in the world am i gonna fork out the dough for this stuff

sorry man, better luck elsewhere with it

thebullfrog

Reaction score
I'm interested, but I won't need for about another 3,000 miles. Can't really justify buying it right now.

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
I would, but mobil 1 does me great. Plus i would like to keep running the same kind of oil in my car. Amsoil is not going to always be readily available when i need it expecially at this price. BTW I am happy to find mobil 1 for 5.30 a quart with tax. so the extra 1$ is worth it. Bump for a great deal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom