AMS Performance

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
ive bitched about them during the srt days but top notch customer service...always got back to me via email within minutes...i worked w/ frank and talked with him on the phone numerous times even after the car was back in my hands....a bit pricey but generally their work is worth it

OP
Xx CHOPPZ xX

Xx CHOPPZ xX

R.I.P Chris "Crazy Chris" Beckmann. I will Miss U!
Reaction score
It would be the best race car he ever had...:bowrofl:

skeezer

Reaction score
there used to be a guy around that called himself viperkiller.

why are you biting that?

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Reaction score
It would be the best race car he ever had...:bowrofl:
Last time I checked my old GT stang reeled in your low 11 second Evo like little goldfish after your 5-6 car launch on me :rofl:

But none the less I would like to have one. Its a more practical car for year round driving in this state. I would just make it look sick and put a full exhaust, intake, cams, and a tune in it and call it a day. Just to keep it reliable but yet quick.

OP
Xx CHOPPZ xX

Xx CHOPPZ xX

Reaction score
Last time I checked my old GT stang reeled in your low 11 second Evo like little goldfish after your 5-6 car launch on me :rofl:

But none the less I would like to have one. Its a more practical car for year round driving in this state. I would just make it look sick and put a full exhaust, intake, cams, and a tune in it and call it a day. Just to keep it reliable but yet quick.
Yeah you were reeling me in but never the least I was always ahead of you.:rofl: 3 times in a row before you hit that big bolder and which for sure sucked....

If you get an EVO Chad that would be a nice but I could never see you driving one of those.. :ugh:

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for Eric. I've known him for quite a few years and is a very stand-up guy. Definitely knows his shit when it comes to performance modifications. If I had an Evo, I wouldn't bring it to anyone but AMS.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Reaction score
Yeah you were reeling me in but never the least I was always ahead of you.:rofl: 3 times in a row before you hit that big bolder and which for sure sucked....

If you get an EVO Chad that would be a nice but I could never see you driving one of those.. :ugh:
I wish I could have took that car to the track... I was breaking those Mickey Thompson slicks loose through 2nd gear even after a heat cycle. That car had to run some good times the way it sat before I wrecked it. I'll never forget that night. I miss that car more than any other car. It makes me sick even writing about it now.

Who says your going to see me in a Evo when its 5% tinted :rofl:

OP
Xx CHOPPZ xX

Xx CHOPPZ xX

Reaction score
devo tuning is where all my friends go to
Devo tuning is the worst..... They do everything there halfass and I know a lot of people that went there and they fucked it all up... So then AMS had to go in there and fix it all which cost them a lot more money...

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i wouldnt exactly say AMS has an immaculate record either tho

OP
Xx CHOPPZ xX

Xx CHOPPZ xX

Reaction score
AMS has a great record compared to Devo....

James

Reaction score
I do all my own work but I did go to an AMS Dyno Day years back and they were very friendly. We (they and I) even did some tuning with the adjustable fuel pressure regulator in between runs which they didn't have too since it held other people up- so that was a nice thing they did.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
they're a nice group of guys, no denying that....very good customer service

H-BOMB

Reaction score
devo tuning is where all my friends go to
devo fucked up my evo and my friends tsi with tuning but ams fixed!!!!!!!

ams always did my evo good. built my friend a nice 2.3 stroked evo.

ams #1 for evos

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Reaction score
I'm sure AMS is decent for EVO owners seeing as they generally have deeper pockets, however if anyone wants to know my true feelings about them, just PM me and I'll tell/show you why. They have some good guys that work there but I'm not all too fond of the company.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom