Real Name
Mike
Wow

Screenshot_20180317-183001~01-01.jpeg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Once buyers hear about this AMS package for the infiniti, mustangs will cease to exist

What does the AMS package include? And what does it cost? The starting price of the Q60 is like $53K. So I am sure with the AMS package you are approaching $60k. If not more.

I have a feeling someone looking to build a Q60 with the AMS package is not going to be shopping it against a Mustang GT. Buyers shopping a Mustang GT are going to buy a Mustang GT. If they wanted to spend some extra money they would probably opt for a $40K Mustangs with 700+ hp.

Let's not forget that coyote Mustang GT's can run into the tens with limited mods as well. Boost into the 9's isn't uncommon anymore.

Just really depends on what buyers want. I like the Q60 redline 400. I think they are nice cars. But I don't think people looking to go drag racing are looking that hard at these.

There are other AWD cars out there that have run 10's with them for years. But they also break a lot of axles and diffs. It will be interesting to see how the Q60 driveline stands up over time with that kind of power and launching.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
What does the AMS package include? And what does it cost? The starting price of the Q60 is like $53K. So I am sure with the AMS package you are approaching $60k. If not more.

I have a feeling someone looking to build a Q60 with the AMS package is not going to be shopping it against a Mustang GT. Buyers shopping a Mustang GT are going to buy a Mustang GT. If they wanted to spend some extra money they would probably opt for a $40K Mustangs with 700+ hp.

Let's not forget that coyote Mustang GT's can run into the tens with limited mods as well. Boost into the 9's isn't uncommon anymore.

Just really depends on what buyers want. I like the Q60 redline 400. I think they are nice cars. But I don't think people looking to go drag racing are looking that hard at these.

There are other AWD cars out there that have run 10's with them for years. But they also break a lot of axles and diffs. It will be interesting to see how the Q60 driveline stands up over time with that kind of power and launching.
I was being sarcastic :) . It was a 99gpiraqvet-esque reply

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info